Terran Marketing Is Hiring Project Managers Experienced in SEO and Affiliate Marketing
We have announced some recent acquisitions and there are other major keyword domains we have acquired that have not been announced (but will be soon).
As we continue to grow, we have an immediate opening for two project managers that have proven experience in SEO and affiliate marketing. One of the positions is with OnlineDegree.com and the other is for a keyword domain with similarly large visibility and upside.
By design, we keep our management structure flat. These positions will effectively be the CEO of the respective sites and will report directly to both Jim and I.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, building, and maintaining affiliate / advertiser relationships
- Design and monitoring of A/B testing
- Recruiting a network of industry experienced content contributors and advisors
- White hat SEO link building
- Site performance reporting
- Social media strategy and execution
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SEO and affiliate marketing.
- A passionate user of social media both professionally and personally with outside of the box creativity and originality in developing social media strategies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with WordPress is a major plus.
- Experience working with programmers and graphic designers. NOTE: You won’t be required to do your own programming or graphics, but you should be able to communicate effectively with them.
Preference will be given to candidates from Dallas or willing to relocate to Dallas within a few months of accepting the position. At a minimum, travel to Dallas for initial training of 2-3 weeks will be required by August 15th.
p.s. Just joking about the back-link.